Planning or booking a meeting has so many aspects, most of which meeting attendees do not even realize. Whether you are a professional meeting planner or a one and done planner for a specific company reason, meeting planning can come with its trials and tribulations. The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center are two locations in Massachusetts that will assist in making your meeting planning a breeze.
There are (5) key items to think about before you book a meeting and The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center Waltham have them all covered.
- Location – Location is much more important to attendees than one might think, having the stress of traveling the day of a conference is not how you want them to start their day! Make it as simple and easy as possible for them. Both the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center in Waltham are located just minutes off 95. The Forefront center is directly off the highway in Waltham -short distance from any downtown Boston needs or spots to take colleagues to after the event. The Four Points Norwood is a short drive off 95 near the 93/128 interchange as well as a few miles up route 1 from 495 – making it easily accessible from the western part of the state.
- Food and Beverage – The goal is for every attendee to have a memorable experience at your conference. One thing that attendees will never forget is the food! Food is always a talking point, and hopefully something to look forward to if you are returning to the same location! The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center, with a cruise-like food setup where there is always something available, is sure to leave a memorable impression. Start your day with continuous morning coffee break, next enjoy a spectacular lunch buffet and end the day with afternoon coffee break. The best part is there is no menu planning! We let our chef’s handle the hard part of planning out the food for each day, providing delicious items that are sure to fit all attendees’ likes and dislikes.
- Audio Visual – always seems to be a headache! Worry no further! The Four Point by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center Waltham both have built-in audio visual equipment in the meeting rooms. The screens with projectors, white boards, microphones, WIFI and paper and pen are all supplied for you along with our in-house AV staff to assist in getting you up and running for your event and troubleshooting any issues. When booking with us – you avoid incurring the added expense of an outside AV company.
- Accommodations – Are you hosting a multiple day event? Do you have attendees coming in from out of state or across the state perhaps? Are you planning evening functions that would be ending late? The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood has comfortable, newly renovated onsite guest rooms. With two onsite restaurants, an indoor pool and a fitness center, your attendees will welcome the ‘home away from home’ feeling of relaxation during their conference. While the Forefront center may not have overnight onsite accommodations, they do have relationships with several properties located only a few miles away and would be happy to recommend any accommodations needed for the area!
- Value – is the most important to anyone’s bottom line. Be the star to your boss when presenting your meeting venue research, knowing that you have found the best possible options, at the best rates, with the best value. The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center in Waltham want to be the stars presented! Our all-inclusive full day or half day meeting packages wrap your meeting needs up in one nice big red bow. There will be no need to keep looking. Don’t forget – not having to go through an outside AV company since it is all included in the per person package price is enough value itself! Plus, your days’ worth of continuous food, meeting space, gratuities and taxes are all included as well! Don’t worry tax exempt planners – we have packages for you as well! The value is like no other with the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and Forefront Center Waltham.
We understand that booking a meeting or planning a meeting can be overwhelming at first. Once these 5 things are considered – it is clear – The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood and the Forefront Center Waltham, will be the premiere locations to consider for booking your event. Once that is taken care of – the rest will all fall into place!