Skip to content
From Boston and points North
- Take I-93 South which turns into I-95 (Route 128) North.
- Take Exit 15B, Route 1 South toward Norwood.
- Travel 4.5 miles, the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood.Hotel & Conference Center will be on your right after the Staples Plaza.
From the West
- Follow Mass. Turnpike (I-90) East
- Take Exit 14 onto I-95 (Route 128) South. (Note: From the West, this Exit is number 14, from the East, it is number 15.)
- Continue South to Exit 15B. Route 1, Norwood,
- And proceed as above.
From Providence, TF Green Airport & points South
- Take I-95 North to Exit 11B, Neponset Street, Norwood.
- Drive 7/10 of a mile and turn left onto Dean Street.
- At traffic light, turn left onto Route 1, heading South.
- The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center is on your right after the Staples Plaza.
From Logan Airport
- Exit airport, follow signs through Williams tunnel (toll) to I-90 /I-93 South. Follow signs for I-93 South about 7 miles.
- I-93 South turns into I-95 (Route 128) North.
- Proceed on I-95(Route 128) North to Exit 15B, Route 1 Norwood.
- Travel Route 1 South 4.5 miles to the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center, located on your right after the Staples Plaza.
Transportation services to and from Boston Logan International Airport or TF Green Providence Airport:
- ETS International — 617.472.9900 or 888.366.3388
- J & N Livery Service — 781-267-1964
- Accessible Boston Transportation — 617.826.0788 or www.accessibleboston.com
Local taxi services:
- Veteran’s Taxi — 781.762.4567
- A & T Taxi — 877.454.6687 (offer vans)
- London Taxi — 781.440.0007